Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S: All Glass Roof Customer Photos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_6429.JPG
View from the drivers seat out the back.

When in the driver seat, does the windshield take up your entire field of view during normal driving or do you see the partition between the roof glass and windshield?

You see the bar between the two (unlike the Model X). I like it that way, because you can "hide" from glare when needed. You do see the glass roof above you from the driver's seat, out of the corners of your eye, especially if you turn your head a bit.

The sensation is of great openness, and lots of headroom.

Took delivery a few days ago and am pleased with the all-glass roof. Largest concerns going in were the sun beating down and road/wind noise.

The tint is effective at blocking the heat and glare, even in direct sunlight, and so far I am pleased to say I do not detect any abnormal or excessive wind noise.

2017-01_S60 - 10.jpg 2017-01_S60 - 11.jpg 2017-01_S60 - 13.jpg 2017-01_S60 - 14.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: DIL and Nimpo
Took delivery a few days ago and am pleased with the all-glass roof. Largest concerns going in were the sun beating down and road/wind noise.

The tint is effective at blocking the heat and glare, even in direct sunlight, and so far I am pleased to say I do not detect any abnormal or excessive wind noise.

View attachment 212147 View attachment 212144 View attachment 212145 View attachment 212146

Ugh - and the white seats?! So jealous :p Good for you. Can't wait to get those or similar options on the Model 3.