TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model S: All Glass Roof Customer Photos

Discussion in 'Model S' started by silver00, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Lobstakilla

Lobstakilla Member

IMG_6429.JPG View from the drivers seat out the back.

• Like x 4
  2. hariclt

hariclt Member

Yeah ... I find it dark .. I think they will sleep fine .. just put on Spa radio or something :)

3. Vger

Vger Active Member

You see the bar between the two (unlike the Model X). I like it that way, because you can "hide" from glare when needed. You do see the glass roof above you from the driver's seat, out of the corners of your eye, especially if you turn your head a bit.

The sensation is of great openness, and lots of headroom.

• Like x 2
  4. proxy

proxy Member

Sampled it at the local showroom.

Amazing sense of openness.

Would have chosen it if it had been available when I ordered mine.

Love the pano too though.

5. George Jetson

George Jetson Member

What do you mean "your" Jetson's Model 3? ;)

• Funny x 3
  6. houstonian

houstonian ಠ_ಠ

Took delivery a few days ago and am pleased with the all-glass roof. Largest concerns going in were the sun beating down and road/wind noise.

The tint is effective at blocking the heat and glare, even in direct sunlight, and so far I am pleased to say I do not detect any abnormal or excessive wind noise.

2017-01_S60 - 10.jpg 2017-01_S60 - 11.jpg 2017-01_S60 - 13.jpg 2017-01_S60 - 14.jpg

• Informative x 1
    • Like x 1
  7. dss33

dss33 Member

Ugh - and the white seats?! So jealous :p Good for you. Can't wait to get those or similar options on the Model 3.