Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S: All Weather Interior Set - Brand New / Never Opened. $150.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes.
If you'd like them, let me know if you prefer Venom or PP?
Also, I'd need your zip code for shipping costs.
They were given to me by the dealership for minor hassles, however, the weather here in Atlanta does not warrant using them.

Just checked USPS, and it indicates $90.35
I def didn't expect that
I can check a few more postage calculators, and I'm open to any suggestions you may have
The box is rather heavy and over 10#, yet that rate for shipping seems high in my mind.
Let me know your thoughts

Sounds like a quote for priority mail? What are the dimensions on the box. I got the frunk and rear from Tesla - they were in a 8x8x48" - these the same? Shipped all rolled up ;>
The package is 2.5' x 2.5'.
I believe the shipping calculator is def. incorrect.
I just rec'd an estimate of $21.19 using another website.
I'm not terribly concerned with misjudging shipping costs by a few dollars.
Let me know how you'd like me to proceed.

The package is 2.5' x 2.5'.
I believe the shipping calculator is def. incorrect.
I just rec'd an estimate of $21.19 using another website.
I'm not terribly concerned with misjudging shipping costs by a few dollars.
Let me know how you'd like me to proceed.

Then why did you tell me I need to send you extra money to cover shipping? I just want the floor mats, and I'm happy to pay the actual shipping costs, but all of your posts are getting a bit suspicious.

@rdrcmatt @Enips2244!! - Please clarify what's up here? I sent $$$ via Pay Pal for these. Clarify?

This is the second set of new / unopened floor mats this guy has posted. I jumped in to buy the first set.

He sent a shipping quote of 11.90, so I sent paypal for 111.90. He said he would ship Saturday, ok no problem. Sunday he messaged me that he wasn't sure about my address because I was in Milwaukee, but Milwaukee was in Wisconsin. My address is verified in Paypal.

He then asked me to send more money to cover shipping. At that same time another member PMd me about this guy making this thread.

I responded with my thoughts. I'd have been happy to pay the extra for shipping, but at this point, only once I got the floor mats because this is starting to smell like a scam. He said he would refund my payment and has stopped responding.

He has responded to PMs within TMC about an hour ago (as of this post), but is not responding to me.

I cancelled payment - received word just now that he is on a 1-2 hour hold with PayPal - and would email me when the Money is xferred. Just feel more comfortable at this point on that front.

Frank? Advise what's up with the previous transaction and what's up with mine? If you are shipping another set to rdrcrmatt, a separate set - or if you've sold the same set twice? Not comfortable at this moment.

upload_2018-12-10_11-17-22.png

This is what he just PM'd me.

So, the agreed upon price is no longer good with him so he just cancels the deal after I send money?

I cancelled payment - received word just now that he is on a 1-2 hour hold with PayPal - and would email me when the Money is xferred. Just feel more comfortable at this point on that front.

Frank? Advise what's up with the previous transaction and what's up with mine? If you are shipping another set to rdrcrmatt, a separate set - or if you've sold the same set twice? Not comfortable at this moment.
I moved from Seattle to Atlanta and purchased a model S, and a model X.
Tesla would not allow for me to take possession of the vehicles without change of license.
It created a challenging experience, therefore, the rep. at Tesla gave me multiple accessories to make up for the hassle.
I'm not attempting to do anything nefarious to you.
You should probably be able to discern this by the fact I'm posting these replies publicly.

And I've said a couple times I'm okay with paying the extra shipping costs, but at this point I'm asking you to extend me some courtesy and faith.

I've asked you to ship them based on the price and shipping you quoted me originally, and when I get them I will send the extra shipping costs. It's a difference of what, $16?

And I've said a couple times I'm okay with paying the extra shipping costs, but at this point I'm asking you to extend me some courtesy and faith.

I've asked you to ship them based on the price and shipping you quoted me originally, and when I get them I will send the extra shipping costs. It's a difference of what, $16?

I'm still waiting for PayPal
I've never transferred the funds out of PayPal to my checking account.
For peace of mind, it may be best for you to just cancel your payment.

I completely understand the confusion.
Firstly, I'm new to this Forum, and I've been posting publicly.
Secondly, I solely use Venmo ( or Venom, as my auto correct did for me - HA!)
I'm having issues with PayPal, and I've been waiting for a call back from them for over 2.5 hours.
As for having multiple accessories, I explained that in a previous post to another individual on this Forum.
I'm from Seattle, and now live in Atlanta.
There's no need for weather guard mats in the South.
My apologies for the confusion.