Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S All-Weather Rear Trunk Set Mats: $100

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ecarfan

I traded my S in for an X and no longer have a use for these mats. They are for the rear trunk floor (with rear seats up) and the rear area below the trunk floor. PRICE: $100

I bought these mats from Tesla in early 2014. Currently they are shown for sale in the Tesla online shop for $200 at Tesla — Model S All-Weather Rear Trunk Set

The mats are in very good condition. The "3rd Row Footwell" mat (the smaller of the two that goes in the area beneath the trunk floor) appears indentical to what Tesla is currently selling. The "Rear Trunk" mat I am selling differs slightly from Tesla's current offering which has a small notch cutout in the center rear edge of the mat. My mat does not have the notch cutout. I do not know why the current mat has a cutout.

I do not have a box to ship these. Would prefer local pick up. If I have to ship them, the cost of a box and shipping will be in addition to the $100 price.

Here are photos of my mats, including photos of the part sticker on the back side.

IMG_4168.JPG

IMG_4169.JPG IMG_4170.JPG IMG_4171.JPG IMG_4172.JPG