Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Aluminum Alloy Key Fob Case/Cover

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

tps5352

Supporting Member
Sold. Thank you.

Stylish and protective aluminum-alloy key fob covers.
  • For Models S, Ǝ, and Y.
  • Anodized gray/grey.
  • Buckle (to attach to key-ring, belt-loop, etc.).
  • Box includes (a) upper and lower aluminum shell, (b) small Phillips screwdriver, (c) screws, (d) small spacers, and (e) buckle assembly with leather strap.
These are well made--very protective of fob corners and edges, while still allowing all button functions. I installed two from the same company on my new Model X fobs and am very pleased with them.

Only reason for selling--my new Model X key-fobs required slightly-larger covers (w/side openings).

Located near Sacramento, California, USA.

Price? How about $20 (if you pick up in-person), $25 (with shipping). If interested, please PM (private message) me to discuss. Thanks.

Model X Aluminum Key-Fob Case Box Model X Aluminum Key-Fob Case Box Interior Kwak's Ke-Fob Cover Instructions

Last edited:
Just wanted to update this ad and say that it appears that these fob-key covers should fit the Models Ǝ and Y fobs, also. I'm told that the optional Ǝ and Y fobs are the same size as a Model S fob (all three somewhat smaller than the Model X key).

Also, I have been using the same product for a week--just the slightly bigger one meant for Model X keys--and so far they work great. My car acknowledges my approach as it should.