TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Model S an Absolute Bargain in 0-60 Comparison

Discussion in 'Tesla' started by Alexander, Jan 30, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Alexander

Alexander P# 8,878

I know the Model S is a total bargain compared to other performance/exotic cars, but I wanted to see the actual numbers and this is what I got. (Note: all prices are base prices without any options added)

pricecomparison.jpg

Kind of nuts considering it has excellent storage, you can seat up to 7, "fill up" for less than $10 (or free) and enjoy several other practical benefits for a fraction of the price... Granted, the Model S isn't going to win against these cars on a track race or take you to speeds of 240 mph (at least not yet) but that's still a great bargain. Thought id share...

Note: I only included a manufacturers top performing car on the list. Manufactures like Ferrari have multiple cars that are faster than the Corvette or Lamborghini. but I only wanted to compare the 10 ten performance cars from each manufacturer so that the list isn't ridiculously long. If you want to see all the top 0-60 times you can find them here:

List of fastest production cars by acceleration - Wikipedia

• Like x 2