Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model s and x refresh

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, and Electrek's article layout is weird, because Carbon Fiber is an option for all three colors. Should have duplicated them and replaced the trim with CF.

I have the cream (as you can tell), and love it. Didn't want hot black, and white was too screaming white (and had black headliner). But all those conversations are too subjective. :D

Can anyone decode this part:

The main update is a darker graphite finish is now used on most interior accent trim pieces in those vehicles, which applies to all interior options.

Anyone have a before/after, or know what accent trim they're talking about?

I've got a DBM with Black Premium on order and already thought it was pretty dark. I'm not sure what they mean by even darker accents.

Nick

The main update is a darker graphite finish is now used on most interior accent trim pieces in those vehicles, which applies to all interior options.

I've got a DBM with Black Premium on order and already thought it was pretty dark. I'm not sure what they mean by even darker accents.

Nick
Do they mean the doors and the like? I don’t have anything to compare, since mine is CF.... Are there places when you have the default wood that there are other accents?

Hmm - so I printed the spec sheet from the updated configurator and compared it to the one from my Tesla account.

The new version from the website has two lines "Black Premium $3300" and "Black Premium Interior (Included)". Whereas mine has only the "Black Premium" Line. I don't see any other difference.

In the thumbnails of the interiors it looks like the trim around the screen is darker. But they're such low quality I'm probably reading more into it.

Nick

Nick
It’s the silver trim around all the decor trim like door handle, around the screen, vents, etc. Instead of silver they are now in a darker shade.

Hope this pic helps.
download_20180509_113517.png