Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S - Aug 2015 P90D for sale, 9yr/100k warranty, sunroof, XPel Ult, carbon trim, air suspension

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

computerchuck

Supporting Member
Apr 20, 2017
Utah
Hello guys. Hoping to sell my Aug 2015 Model S P90D. Been a fantastic car. 66k miles on it. Ready to upgrade to a bigger battery. Wish I could order a P150D!!

I’m hoping I can get close to $75k, but for TMC folks, I’ll drop another $3k. I may end up being disappointed and someone will get a great car. I purchased the extended warranty and wrapped it in XPel Ultimate on the front, mirrors, sides, front and back doors. Only thin not covered is rear bumper area, rear quarter panels, and hatchback. There was a scratch made by a bicycle hanging down from the roof of my garage. Paint was added to protect the car, but needs buffing and blending. Not easy to see. I’ll post pics tomorrow.

Anyway. Car is in excellent shape, inside and out. Taken very good cared of. Hoping to buy a new model S, if I can get a good price. Original cost was about $125k, if I remember correctly. I’ll post a copy of the ‘sticker’ here tomorrow as well.

Rated for zero to 60 in 3.1 sec. not bad. Hope this car will find a great home and appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: IdaX
2015 P90D b.jpg 2015 P90D a.jpg 2015 P90D.jpg2015 P90D c.jpg Monroney_5YJSA1E47FF102817.PNG

Reactions: Don TLR
There are some old posts here where folks got the packs replaced to a V3 or newest ..looking at ur supercharge at that SOC u should be hitting 115...not a big deal ..you have an excellent price and should move quick !
I've seen 118 before. My last big trip. About 6 months ago?? I've only owned it a little over a year. Only a few stalls empty here. Maybe that's why?? Interesting