Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Back Window Issue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been having this problem for sometime with my Model S and wanted to see if anyone else experiences it. My back drive side door window doesn't always go down in time when opening the door and the glass will clip on the top chrome.

I've taken it in and they looked at it and didn't find an issue but I made sure before I left they took a second look. The engineer noticed the issue and did something to the window controls and asked that I drive it around and see if it happens again. So after driving it around I noticed it didn't fix the issue.

So I am going to schedule to take it back again, but wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this before. The other windows are perfectly fine

I've been having this problem for sometime with my Model S and wanted to see if anyone else experiences it. My back drive side door window doesn't always go down in time when opening the door and the glass will clip on the top chrome.

I've taken it in and they looked at it and didn't find an issue but I made sure before I left they took a second look. The engineer noticed the issue and did something to the window controls and asked that I drive it around and see if it happens again. So after driving it around I noticed it didn't fix the issue.

So I am going to schedule to take it back again, but wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this before. The other windows are perfectly fine
Having the same exact issue on rear passenger side door. Last time I told SC, they said just need to open it softer. Might go again to have them adjust it. It’s only happening on this one door; the rest are fine.

January’17 build MS75, delivered March