Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S - Best not-Tesla branded accessories?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Ericfromgeneva

Tesla Pride on YouTube
Jan 13, 2018
Switzerland
I am getting my white/white MS soon and I am wondering what you as the Tesla owners' community think are the best not-Tesla branded accessories. Any recommendation is welcome.

For instance I already bought a white silicon fob pocket by Abstract Ocean on Amazon.

I am seeking to find also floor mats if possible in high qaulity fabric and in white color (optional). Any suggestion of products? I live in Switzerland but some companies seem not to ship / sell overseas.

Abstract ocean puddle lights, the T or S versions for the front doors. Norms (forum member) Dash Caddy and shelf butler (check out @Daerik s videos on these - he has a great accessory video too). PPF at least for the front. I’m a fan of ceramic paint coatings, but you need someone who really knows what they are doing. Velcro straps to hold some items in place under the rear truck or a organizer for that same spot. Window tint - I’d recommend photsync.

What model S did you get? The white seats are beautiful! Might get them treated, more for the stitching than anything. The white vegan leather seems very stain resistant.

Reactions: Nosken
Re floor mats: Tesla brand/Weather Tech are the same. Heavy duty, good coverage BUT dead pedal coverage is too short. It only covers half the dead pedal space so the carpet in that area will still get dirty. Another popular brand is 3D maxpider kagu rubber - awesome dead pedal coverage BUT I found gaps between the mats and carpeting of my car, which defeats the purpose of having protective mats. I am not sure if my recent purchase from Amazon were off specs since other people reported a perfect fit.

Try the 3D MaxSpider Kagu mats. I learned about them from another discussion on the TMC forums.

I bought mine from autoanything.com, but they're available from a few places on the internet. They've been great with all the winter grime and slush this season.

I didn't care for the "3D" logo, so I pulled it off using needle nose pliers and filled in the small hole with some epoxy I had laying around.

3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats

u-ace-L1TL00011501.jpg

Abstract ocean puddle lights, the T or S versions for the front doors. Norms (forum member) Dash Caddy and shelf butler (check out @Daerik s videos on these - he has a great accessory video too). PPF at least for the front. I’m a fan of ceramic paint coatings, but you need someone who really knows what they are doing. Velcro straps to hold some items in place under the rear truck or a organizer for that same spot. Window tint - I’d recommend photsync.

What model S did you get? The white seats are beautiful! Might get them treated, more for the stitching than anything. The white vegan leather seems very stain resistant.

Thanks for the insight and good ideas. Will look into that while waiting for delivery of my MS 75D end of Feb.