Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Beta Test "Rides" and the Fremont, CA, Factory tour!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Quote Originally Posted by kvietor View Post
I feel left out. I have a deposit on a Signature (#280) and am still waiting for an invitation.

You're not alone, I don't have mine yet either. Maybe they're doing something special for us....:wink:

The invite is in your email provider's spam folder. I have cox as my e-mail provider and when I didn't receive my invite I checked my account "online" and there was the invite sitting in the spam folder.

If your like me, your computer gets incoming email from your internet provider after the provider has separated out they consider spam. Maybe the reply link triggered a red flag.

Thanks for the tip. I also found my invitation in my provider's (Comcast) spam box. I suspect it is the 48 hour RSVP in the subject line that makes the filter think it is a high pressure sales pitch of some sort. So everyone check those spam boxes!

Nope, not in the spam folder. Made several calls and am waiting to hear back. Hope it is just some oversite on their part.
I don't suppose your email has changed since your reservation? Say, from verizon to frontier? If you're in Oregon, for example, they had a buyout. In which case your email on file with your reservation may not be valid.

Nope, not in the spam folder. Made several calls and am waiting to hear back. Hope it is just some oversite on their part.

Just to be clear, the Tesla invite email was on my provider's server spam folder, not my computer's spam folder. To check all of my incoming email meant I had to manually log into my email account via the web.
Normally, I let my computer get my email, however it is set up to not retrieve email flagged as spam, hence the need to manually check the provider's server.

Just talked to Angie at Tesla. Looks like my invitation went out but for some reason never made it to my mailbox. Checked the spam filter and still no message. Angie took care of it by taking my reservation over the phone. Thank you Angie! See you all in Fremont.:biggrin:

I've occasionally seen my ISP's spam filter catch Tesla emails. When I heard the response time was 48 hours, I added teslamotors.com to the "whitelist". The message came through with no problems.

Might be worth creating a new Gmail account or some such thing online and update your Tesla account with it for good. ISP email accounts are notoriously fickle in general and porting them over to another ISP (if you were to switch) is painful if not impossible usually. My Gmail account is a lot easier to work with to process spam-that-wasn't-meant-to-be.