Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Boot Size

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Never did find a good version of dimensions like these (abundantly available for my Subarus though) -- So I made a set for my own reference and ease at making sure what I have at the hardware store checkout will fit in my actual car.
Tesla Cargo - length with labels.JPG
Tesla Cargo - width with labels.JPG
Tesla Cargo - lower trunk with labels.JPG

Never did find a good version of dimensions like these (abundantly available for my Subarus though) -- So I made a set for my own reference and ease at making sure what I have at the hardware store checkout will fit in my actual car.
Did that at home depot a couple months ago with my mom. We got to the checkout and she was like wait were in your car not my truck will this all fit? We had 2 medicine cabinets, a toilet, 2 sinks, a barn door, and a few other random things. I was like maybe lets see. It totally fit with my Tetris skills from emptying and repacking connexes for the last 18 damn years, ****ing army lol. But that is a pretty good measurement guide and I'm gonna save these pics for reference in the future.

For a random point of measurement in my car i can fit an inflatable twin mattress in the back to sleep on when I'm traveling without having to move the front 2 seats at all

Reactions: Newscutter
Here are some metrical measurements as well. There are four PV panels on top of each, at the hatch side it’s elevated to be at same level of the seatback incline. I was surprised that they fitted precisely in the boot. I did not needed to readjust my Easyentry settings. There would be possibly room for one more if you elevate the other end but then you need to fix them inside as the angle would be too high…

5DF49EAB-EFB9-4358-B2B0-137FA857D960.jpeg

09B8C664-F358-48AC-B5B5-34654F05D9A7.jpeg