Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

model s brakes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
can anyone tell me what the cost of front discs and pads are for 2015 ms p85d mine are shot at 52k miles but tesla will not cover it under warranty

brembos are available at £95 per disc on the front

Last edited:
Brake pads not unique but rotors are.
There are aftermarket rotors available though, such as R1 concepts. I have the geomet slotted ones on the rear and no issues.

R1 Concepts Product - R1 Carbon GEOMET Series 2013 TESLA Model S All

They shipped to Canada for you? Did you install yourself? Any comments from the Installer if you did not do them yourself?

I am looking at aftermarket to replace my warped rotors and am interested in any feedback you might have.

R1 Concepts Product - R1 Carbon GEOMET Series 2013 TESLA Model S All

They shipped to Canada for you? Did you install yourself? Any comments from the Installer if you did not do them yourself?

I am looking at aftermarket to replace my warped rotors and am interested in any feedback you might have.

No I shipped to the US, I live on the border.
I installed myself, perfect fit.
They don't rust like my OEM ones did after a rain, a year of use now, 30k miles, no issues.
I would for sure get the slotted ones again, I think the slots help keep the pads clean for the little use our brakes see.
I only put them on the rear though and the rear brakes don't do much so I can't say how they will hold up to warping but I would buy these over the OEM if I was doing it again, very impressed with the rears.
Here is a pic of them now, I originally painted them black but the paint didn't adhere well so I sanded and repainted them with galvanized paint in April.
MVIMG_20191002_162908.jpg