Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S briefly on Motorweek

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
(cross posted from the Mid-Atlantic forum)

The Motorweek episode with the story on Plug-In Day aired tonight.

No video, but a transcript here:
EV Living |MotorWeek

(Edit: Actually found the full episode here. The story on Plug-In day is at about the 7:15 mark.

I'm sure it will be repeated this week. They showed a Model S for a few seconds, along with it's owner Bill Clarke, who also looks to have a Roadster according to Google:
Picasa Web Albums - Bill Clarke

Hmmm. Their website says the episode will air during the week of 12/6, in episode #3214, but I don't think that is accurate. The episode that recorded a few days ago on the cable channel 'Velocity' featured Callaway Corvettes, which looks to be episode 3211, which is dated 11/15:

Upcoming/Past Shows |MotorWeek

So I'm guessing Velocity is 3 weeks away from airing the Model S episode. Perhaps Velocity gets them late, and some local PBS stations show them earlier.

There is a transcript of their review here.

My Tivo caught it. Don't bother for Tesla news.

After giving the BMW M5 a full shakedown the Tesla is an owner's car, not really "tested" and shots of the car driving around while reading off Tesla stats we all know.

There is an EV segment and they return the Leaf, pleased after long term testing.