TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model S Carbon Fiber Spoiler New from Tesla - SOLD

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Shaan Mehta, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Shaan Mehta

Shaan Mehta Member

Model S Carbon Fiber Spoiler New from Tesla

Shipping free for local pick up in Orange County. I prefer local pick up since it is carbon fiber and it would be a pain to ship. Tesla put it in a giant box which must have cost 200 to ship. Lol.

It's new, unused. I bought it from my white model S but it looks too sporty for me.

You can submit an offer but I think the price is about right. I have photos on my phone if you want I can text or email to you.

It looks like it is installed but it is not, I just put it on the car to show what it looks like.

Thanks!

List Date: 6/6/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Model S Carbon Fiber Spoiler New from Tesla
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

browseformore.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif
    7332cf14-fe0a-4688-a22e-3f302f6aa76f2.JPG
    48bfc4bd-bc97-46b2-9235-41a634e811722.JPG

2. Caloncho

Caloncho LongerTelomeres?

would you ship it to NYC?

3. Shaan Mehta

Shaan Mehta Member

I am willing to ship ti to you in NYC. I would not use the box they sent it in because the tesla people are crazy and just stuck it in the biggest fedex box I've ever seen.

But I own an eCommerce company and would make sure I got it to you in one piece. Do the Buy it Now and I'll be able to ship it tomorrow. I'm leaving for Hawaii on Sunday for a week so you would have to wait a few days otherwise as I want to personally pack it and ship it. If you love your Model S the way I do I know you would be heartbroken if it got dinged up.

BEst,

4. Caloncho

Caloncho LongerTelomeres?