Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Celebrities

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Teller of Penn & Teller drives a Tesla. I'm not sure if it is an S (most likely), X, or Roadster. It was mentioned by a contestant magician that he drives a Tesla on his show Penn & Teller's "Fool Us."

I think somewhere on this thread it was mentioned that Penn Jillette also drives a Tesla.

Teller of Penn & Teller drives a Tesla. I'm not sure if it is an S (most likely), X, or Roadster. It was mentioned by a contestant magician that he drives a Tesla on his show Penn & Teller's "Fool Us."

I think somewhere on this thread it was mentioned that Penn Jillette also drives a Tesla.

Not only does Teller have one (a Model S), he wrote a customer story about it!

I now love to drive

:cool:

There is a Customer Story about Teller and his S on the Tesla website. Hard to find through the site. Google it.

IMG_3467.JPG
Here's a direct link to the story
There is a Customer Story about Teller and his S on the Tesla website. Hard to find through the site. Google it.

Last edited: