Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Celebrities

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting. I'm a foot shorter, and I barely have enough headroom.

The car is quite adjustable. I'm 6'5" and I have plenty of room over my head, but the sun roof definitely helps. I also have learned to drive with the seat back leaning further back, which is fine when the arms are proportionately longer. When you're big (and I'm a skinny 225) you learn how to fit. I'm not surprised he fits, at all.

Hugh Bonneville (English actor) was on newest Grand Tour (Season 2, Episode 3) and he bragged to Jeremy Clarkson about how much he loves his Model S, much to the chagrin of Clarkson. He said he was never a car guy, but owning a Tesla inspired him to join coffee groups.

The other guest, Casey Anderson, said that he was part of a Tesla coffee group too. So I think it is safe to say he owns a Tesla too.

Reactions: StephenM
Grand Tour. Great show and yes I liked how Hugh teased Jeremy a little how he loves his Tesla so much. :) The show moved on but Casey Anderson did say he was part of a Tesla coffee group. I did catch that as well. They are reviewing a Model X later this season. I'm sure they will say many nice things about it but, with a BUT................... :) It's just what they do when it comes to electric cars

Reactions: Grendal
Tom Brady signed a long term deal to be the face of Aston Martin.

release-tb_aston-martin-db11-2.jpg

So I haven't viewed this thread in a LOOOOONG time it seems b/c I fully expected to be taken to the most recent unread posts... so I'm reading the 1st few replies and it's all about Leonardo DiCaprio, Al Gore, and Justin Bieber being Fisker Karma owners.. I start scratching my head, thinking... "why are we still talking about the Fisker Karma???"

oops.

Happy Groundhog Day to all :)