Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Celebrities

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have some musical additions to the list: Jack White of the White Stripes has a black Model S and my bro in law Bob Weir of the Grateful Dead will be taking delivery of his P85+ soon, adding a second Model S to their household since my sister Natascha has had hers for a few months already. Last night Jack Johnson and his wife Kim both took me for a spin in my Model S after his show in Raleigh, NC. It was the first time anyone other than my husband and I have driven her and good times were had by all. :)

Jack1.jpg

I have some musical additions to the list: Jack White of the White Stripes has a black Model S and my bro in law Bob Weir of the Grateful Dead will be taking delivery of his P85+ soon, adding a second Model S to their household since my sister Natascha has had hers for a few months already. Last night Jack Johnson and his wife Kim both took me for a spin in my Model S after his show in Raleigh, NC. It was the first time anyone other than my husband and I have driven her and good times were had by all. :)

View attachment 32207

Is Jack going to buy one? JJ makes great music!

I thought he lived in Silicon Valley (he used to). How are you giving him rides in Florida? Did he move?

Woz travels a lot. He's been in Florida with me 3 times over the past year. I also travel a lot and see him in CA. But that has nothing to do with giving him rides, of course.

- - - Updated - - -

So an Apple Co Founder don't like fanboys? I think that's funny :tongue:

He doesn't like Apple fanboism either :)