Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Celebrities

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sammy Hagar sports a Tesla shirt during a concert in SF at the Fillmore

628x471.jpg

Very cool. Was this a random encounter?

Kind of, it was planned but unexpected. She is actually selling her Tesla and my dad was talking with her and scheduled a time to go see her car. She looked familiar when i first saw her but i couldn't remember where exactly. I knew her name was Catherine... but it didn't ring a Bell. :wink: Then when we got in the car we talked about what kind of shows/movies she's been in and when she mentioned Bruce Almighty I immediately remembered her. She even said Susan Ortega with the tongue roll :love: And she was very normal, not an "airhead" celeb in any way. I wish i knew as much as i know now about her so i could have asked her some things but nonetheless it was very memorable. My dad didn't get the car though. But she is truly a wonderful person.

Isn't she the woman from JAG?

Yep!

And "The Good Witch" series on The Hallmark Channel.

And Army Wives

Seems like George R. R. Martin, author of the books the HBO show Game of Thrones is based on, is about to get himself a Tesla Model S! And in custom deep purple, too!

Not A Blog - Coming Soon

I have been a huge fan of the books since 2005 and have occasionally posted some comments on his blog, he has even answered me a time or two ... I think I'm going to point him to our forum!

Well, I have sent Elio Garcia, the admin of the westeros.org forums and one of GRRM's best buddies and trusted advisors, a PM and asked him (my comment on GRRM's blog seems to have been deleted, perhaps by spam filters because I put in the address of this forum).

Probably the same way GRRM is (my guess): buy a white car from the factory and send it directly to a high-end custom shop.

Oh yeah, duh. I didn't think of the obvious! :biggrin:

Tesla doesn't have the factory capacity to do custom jobs, especially not while they are cranking out cars as quickly as possible.

Hence my confusion - I knew they weren't set up to do paint to sample, a la Porsche.