Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Celebrities

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not going to lie. I'm really disappointed over the really, really tragic draught in this thread.

As a most unfortunate contrast, this blog:

Celebrity Cars Blog

…is just a really tiresome litany of – shall we say – 'not very enlightened' people making ’not very enlightened’ choices (Those not buying a Tesla or another electric car that is...). And that’s really extending my diplomatic wording abilities to the very brink (which I on the other hand might have to do if I want to avoid seeing this post disappear, this being a family friendly site and all…).

Anyways...

So I went looking for someone that might have been omitted. I just skimmed through the following though, and I haven’t heard of him before – even though I have a vague recollection of hearing about Bellona previously. Hopefully there aren’t too many skeletons in the closet…

Frederic Hauge fikk som første nord-europeer sin private Tesla Model S onsdag [In Norwegian (My edit.)]

Frederic Hauge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bellona Foundation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Kevin Pietersen - UK Cricketer seems to have just gotten a Model S:

Kevin Pietersen on Twitter:

Thank you, Father Christmas! #Tesla #GoGreen
1f385.png
http://instagram.com/p/w8b-8zSy8p/

@RobStark, agreed, I was contrasting the typical modern celebrity, e.g. actors and Kardashians (hence my usage of "vacuous") with well known people who have significant accomplishments to their name. The definition of "celebrity" encompasses any famous or well known person. See below.
--------------------
ce·leb·ri·ty

noun
a famous person.
synonyms:famous person, VIP, very important person, personality, newsmaker, name, big name, famous name, household name, star, superstar, movie star
antonyms:nonentity
the state of being well known.
"his prestige and celebrity grew"
synonyms:fame, prominence, renown, eminence, preeminence, stardom, popularity, distinction, note, notability, prestige, stature, repute, reputation
"his celebrity grew"

Hypnotist Marc Savard's P85 stolen.. gets P85D in return

The thief was found.. his wife! This guy really seems enthusastic about Tesla, both in this video, and in his original P85 delivery/pickup video.

[Moderator: mildly adult language in video]

Last edited by a moderator: