TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model S Center Console Insert

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by tnixa, Nov 2, 2019.

1. tnixa

tnixa Member

From a 2015 Model S. Excellent Condition. Includes the Apple Lightning cable/adapter and mounting screws. $600 shipped. PayPal and Venmo accepted. Removal installation video below (install is the reverse)

IMG_0505.JPG IMG_0507.JPG IMG_0509.JPG

• Love x 1
  2. Blueaudi18

Blueaudi18 Member

Fyi. This is 450 shipped new from suppliers.

• Disagree x 2
    • Informative x 1
  3. Ostrichsak

Ostrichsak Active Member

It's good to see that the disrespectful price nazi posts aren't exclusive to cars being sold on this forum but parts as well. This post is so helpful and I bet you sure feel proud of yourself for saving so many clueless buyers from spending their money on something you personally think is overpriced. Not all heroes wear capes.

• Like x 1
  4. Blueaudi18

Blueaudi18 Member

Not personally think.. its a fact. Some woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

I was selling this same thing last month.

• Like x 1
    • Disagree x 1
  5. PWlakewood

PWlakewood Active Member

So do you contact all the different Ebay sellers to let them know there way off base with pricing also? What Amazon sellers? Local car lots? Just curious how far to take it. Your selling price has zero to do with what others sell the exact same thing for. Just my. 02

• Like x 3
  6. Blueaudi18

Blueaudi18 Member

2 cent too much.

• Funny x 2
    • Disagree x 1
  7. PWlakewood

PWlakewood Active Member

I disagree......my .02 cents i sold last week was worth .04 cents.....but I'm sure some sucker will pay.....;)

8. RH7288

RH7288 Member

I believe OP is selling a genuine Tesla CCI and you might be referring to the Taptes model.

• Like x 2
  9. tnixa

tnixa Member

still for sale

10. tnixa

tnixa Member

11. tnixa

tnixa Member