Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S centerpiece in amazing ad!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm at the Salesforce.com Dreamforce conference and the Model S was the focal point of the ad they showed for their Salesforce 1 advertisement.

An awesome piece. I'm going to try to find a link. It's probably in the keynote stream at Salesforce.com

EDIT (11/22): Found the link and posted it in a new thread in the Videos section here

Last edited:
Yeah, my wife - who works at Salesforce - sent me the Ustream link earlier when one of the executives (who was dressed as Doc Emmett Brown from Back To The Future) drove Marc Benioff's white Model S up onto the stage for this morning's keynote. His refrain was that he had to drive in a zero-emissions car from the future to make folks believe that he was indeed the doc ;)

The talk had a Back to the Future theme Huey Lewis and the News played and Parker Harris played the Doc Emmett roll.

White model S drives on stage in a cloud of mist. They closed the keynote with a 3 minute'ish video starring the Model S. A must see!

The piece that gg and GasDoc mention in posts 2 and 3 ("back to the future") is at 1:47:50.

The piece Swedish pointed out at 3:10:50 is the closing piece with the Tesla zipping around the world that GasDoc mentioned in post 6.

Both kinda cool.

No shortage of potential customer interest here at the show.

At least two Model S being given away here this week.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384903457.433627.jpg

I wouldn't blame Salesforce. Maybe the implementation which is typically in house or 3rd party. Salesforce is a platform and does pretty much as you tell it. I have seen several different implementations from the truly horrendous to to the almost angelic. It's really all about the inputs (garbage in - garbage out). Running an efficient Salesforce instance requires many dedicated people to keeping the data clean and accurate.