Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S changes (8/30/16) (Including P100D!)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well M67v, I did a little research on you. Guys, turns out our OP here is only 14, yet he already has a Youtube channel with over 100 videos (his 100th video was of the P85D, btw). There was no Youtube when I was 14, but had there been, I wouldn't have been disciplined enough to have my own channel with over 100 videos.

The changes to the Model S are indeed exciting, and I commend you for your enthusiasm to Teslas and to cars in general! :)

Good luck with your Youtube channel, and I do hope you get that Model 3/S/X soon! I'll be a litte jealous if you do, haha! ;)

Well M67v, I did a little research on you. Guys, turns out our OP here is only 14, yet he already has a Youtube channel with over 100 videos (his 100th video was of the P85D, btw). There was no Youtube when I was 14, but had there been, I wouldn't have been disciplined enough to have my own channel with over 100 videos.

The changes to the Model S are indeed exciting, and I commend you for your enthusiasm to Teslas and to cars in general! :)

Good luck with your Youtube channel, and I do hope you get that Model 3/S/X soon! I'll be a litte jealous if you do, haha! ;)
Along the same lines, Marques Brownlee, a 22 year-old who reviews technology on his YouTube channel, ordered a P100D on announcement day, as previously reported here: P100D for Sale Now

If the OP is indeed 14, he'll have to wait until he's old enough to get his driver's license before he can order his. ;) However, that doesn't coincide with his signature line where he says he acquired a 2008 Toyota Prius in 2010 (8 years old?) and a 2014 Toyota Sienna in 2014 (12 years old?). :confused: Perhaps the M67v cited by @Ohji is not the same person as the OP here?

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: newtman and M67v
Along the same lines, Marques Brownlee, a 22 year-old who reviews technology on his YouTube channel, ordered a P100D on announcement day, as previously reported here: P100D for Sale Now

If the OP is indeed 14, he'll have to wait until he's old enough to get his driver's license before he can order his. ;) However, that doesn't coincide with his signature line where he says he acquired a 2008 Toyota Prius in 2010 (8 years old?) and a 2014 Toyota Sienna in 2014 (12 years old?). :confused: Perhaps the M67v cited by @Ohji is not the same person as the OP here?

Actually, I believe those cars are his family's cars. The Toyota Sienna in the sig is actually featured in some of the videos on his Youtube channel.

Reactions: M67v
The Model S now has the following changes:
-Can now have the Ultra White seats
-Now has ventilated seats
-P100D!
-100 kwh battery pack
-0-60 in 2.5 seconds
-315 mile range
-Includes air suspension

My Bad @M67v. Thank you for your enthusiasm for Tesla. Its awesome to see someone this genuinely excited about a Tesla who doesn't even have one in their family yet. If you ever find yourself in Houston, Texas, I'll give you a ride in my Model S :)

Reactions: Ohji and M67v

My dad owns the Prius, and my mom owns the Sienna.

Thanks for the good luck and kind words. I hope you too find yourself in the driver seat of a Tesla sometime!

As for everyone else, I apologize for starting this thread. I really did think the P100D reveal was yesterday since I couldn't find any threads about the new changes anywhere on this site.

P.S. Whether I'm late or not, I will always be the #1 Model S fan!

I didn't see any threads about it.
ostrichwheadinsand.gif~c200