Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Charging Invoice History

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Okay, so I sold my trusty P90D to a fellow TMC member and with it goes my free unlimited supercharging :(. I'll miss that car, but I'll really miss the free charging. On my current car, I've seen invoices for charging somewhere (in the app, under Service or the webportal; I can't find them right now though), but I can't find the $0 invoices for the free charging on the P90D. Did they issue invoices for $0 for the free charging? How do I get copies of those invoices?For that matter, how do I get copies of my Plaid supercharges?

Thanks.

That got it DerbyDave!

Weird thing... I didn't see the "new" portal until I logged out and logged back in. The portal I was seeing was the old one. It didn't have the pull down from "Dashboard" to select "Charging".

1627418767772.png

1627418804833.png

Yes, I think they must have changed the interface today, because it is different from what I remember. Much better now!

Tesla doesn't tell you much on the "no charge" invoice, except the date and the all important $0 charge.

Okay, this is double weird. I left the session and restarted the browser and when I went to the web portal this time, the Dashboard pull down menu was now a fixed menu on the left side. Are they actively changing things as I'm working in the portal?

Okay, this is double weird. I left the session and restarted the browser and when I went to the web portal this time, the Dashboard pull down menu was now a fixed menu on the left side. Are they actively changing things as I'm working in the portal?
Hey, it is Tesla. Maybe it just changes over time by itself like the software in the car.

I asked this question in another thread, and the answer is that it is only in the app now.

On iOS, you push the user icon on the top right, then Account, then Charging.

I don't like Tesla removing functionality that was working fine before, but at least the information is still available.

• Informative
Reactions: DerbyDave