Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S: Clever Vanity Plates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, I'm about 3-3.5 hours from you guys. Good to see at least a decent presence of upcoming Model S's in Virginia though! It's high time to get a charger network going on the east coast....we're so far behind the west coast in that respect!

yeah - that's something i'd love to see worked on a LOT more. I've got family all up and down the east coast - most of them close to or just out of range of a model s charge. Would be great to see something like the west coast charging infrastructure start to emerge.

Yeah, I'm about 3-3.5 hours from you guys. Good to see at least a decent presence of upcoming Model S's in Virginia though! It's high time to get a charger network going on the east coast....we're so far behind the west coast in that respect!

Hey, I live in Newport News, not far from you. I hope we get a Tesla dealer in Richmond or VABeach... I think DC is going to push the 160 mile range a bit too far...

No it ain't... the new format plates didn't start until 51.

Well spotted.

NO 64 SEV (No Gas EV) will be available in 2014, or from the old style, T35LAS or T3SLA would do. For the Roadster owner, EV 10TUS or NO 10TUS are ok.

Have any of the US plate-seekers considered something on the theme of 'whitestar', which would be obvious to the cognoscenti but less so to everyone else?

PA57GAS.PNG

Reactions: Shawn Snider