Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S configuration change

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,
I have ordered Model S 2 weeks back.
Today, after seeing many s on the road (since the showroom had none available) my wife decided to change the color and tire. Does anyone know how can I update the config without losing the place in line?
App doesnt show a way to modify it. Can someone share who had done this earlier?
I am located in Northern California

Hi All,
I have ordered Model S 2 weeks back.
Today, after seeing many s on the road (since the showroom had none available) my wife decided to change the color and tire. Does anyone know how can I update the config without losing the place in line?
App doesnt show a way to modify it. Can someone share who had done this earlier?
I am located in Northern California
From everything we’ve seen on here, you kinda pop back to the end of line somewhat. Deliveries seem to be coming based on people’s finalized orders (eg after a final change).

Positive is delivers also go out of order too. Perhaps you CA location will help.

Two weeks really isn’t anything to worry about anyways. You may be waiting a good year anyways.

Before I could make any changes, this morning my delivery moved up to Dec 14th-31st. From my initial estimated delivery of Oct 2022 it has moved up significantly. Now not sure if I should make any changes or go ahead with the planned one.