Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S: Cream vs. Black

Model S Daily Driver: Cream or Black interior?

• Cream

Votes: 37 59.7%
  • Black

Votes: 25 40.3%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cool. Thanks!
IMG_2655.JPG IMG_2657.JPG IMG_2659.JPG IMG_2660.JPG IMG_2661.JPG

Tough to get good exposure, bright and snowy outside. One reason I like the dark interior is it keeps the glare down. Bear in mind this is a Dec 2015 build, so my seats are going to be different from yours. At the time I had to get the premium interior just to get the black headliner, so that might be different too. My headliner is Alcantara, not sure what yours will be. Anyhow, I hope you kind of get the idea. Hope you enjoy your car!

Reactions: DIL
I went with black exterior on cream interior, only reason is that on the model s that is the only option that has a dual-tone dash (around the nav etc.) white used to be that way to but then got "redesigned' to only offer white seats and white door inserts. If white still had dual-tone dash (like the model X) I'd go for the white, otherwise cream it is...

PS: Any one with newer model s cream interior that can post actual pictures of it? I have yet to see it in real life...

The car was entirely covered with GTechnic, an excellent product to protect it against the sun, bird droppings and many other things. The hood, front bumper, side panel and mirrors were wrapped to protect against rocks, etc. Heat self-heals the scratches. Wrap is covered by a water repellant compound. Total cost about $2,500 but prices vary wildly depending on location and quality of product used. It’s a good investment for such an expensive car.