Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Cyclone Rims & Tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've got 4 Model S 19" Cyclone wheels that I was using for winter. I've since moved to Texas and am not worried about having two sets of wheels and would rather reclaim the garage space.

Would prefer a local deal as shipping seems like a hassle, but will if you want to cover the logistics of it.

they are wrapped currently but no issues / dings, great life left on the tires. Gen 2 TPMS, caps etc included.

$900 in Austin, Tx

IMG_1775.jpeg
IMG_1774.jpeg

How many miles on them? With a price drop I could meet you at the San Marcos Super charger any day .
These were what was on when I bought from Tesla as a CPO (well not CPO cause they aren't CPO but you know what I mean) I had them for 3 months before moving to the Arachnids so im gonna have to guess since I don't know exacts but 100% less than 10k miles and more realistically something like 5-7k

Driving down to San Marcos I'm open to, but I'm in North Austin and have a few offers local that are lower than I'm interested in. Depending on what you're thinking I could definitely drive down there to meet you.