Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by modelx007, Jan 14, 2016.
They created a great checklist on the model x side. Does one exist for model s?
I think this is what you're looking for (courtesy of Nick Howe):
Tesla Model S Buyers', Delivery and Owners' Guide
Yes, has been in existence for a long time -- a search will probably get you to it. Also another version in Howe's MS book. IMHO though, both have an awful lot of perhaps old problems that have been long resolved, so they are best used by someone as a starting point -- not a real checklist.
Here is the one I have been building for myself....
▪ Correct paint color
▪ Correct Leather & Headliner
▪ Correct Obeche Matte Trim
▪ Correct Wheels
▪ Calipers Painted Red
▪ Make sure VIN matches paperwork
▪ Check fit of doors, frunk, hatch
▪ Printed manuals (in glove box)
▪ Window Stick in glovebox?
▪ What Version of Software?
▪ 90% Charge is at What Miles? ______
▪ Optional Items
▪ Active Air Suspension
▪ Premium Interior
▪ Ludicrous Mode
▪ UMC Charger Supplied
NEMA 14-50 240V adapter
NEMA 5-15 110V adapter
▪ Cold Weather Package
▪ UHFS Stereo & 4G work
▪ UHFS plays USB Stick & FLAC
▪ Premium Interior and Lights
▪ Rear Hatch Opens, Closes and is aligned
▪ Rear defrost warms up
▪ Sensors Work
▪ Supercharger Enabled
▪ Seat Heaters work
▪ Steering Wheel Heater works
▪ Slacker username/password and functionality
▪ How to set up Driver Profile?
▪ Potential problems reported on TM forums
▪ Charge Door Closes & Opens
▪ Parcel Shelf Works
▪ Rear Seats fold up and down and latch
▪ Rear Hidden Storage Area inspect
▪ Scratches in paint?
▪ Frayed headliner
▪ Windshield jets pointing too low
▪ Tire Pressures Reported By TPMS
▪ All doors close properly and aligned properly
▪ All handles work properly
▪ UMC latches and unlatches without problems
▪ Pano Roof Opens & Closes
Things that might be problematic - make sure they work
▪ Homelink setup
▪ iPhone syncing
Discuss when to order extended service plan- needs to be in 30 days.
Good stuff thank you!
There's an updated Model S (and X and 3) delivery checklist at www.teslachecklists.com. It's mobile and print friendly, and has both quick and full versions.