Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S delivery date moved up drastically

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a MS Plaid this past Monday August 9th around Noon EST and was notified yesterday that my delivery will be this Thursday August 19th. What took them so long?

Model S Plaid
Pearl White Multi-Coat
21" Arachnid Wheels
Cream Premium Interior with Walnut Décor
Yoke Steering
Full Self-Driving Capability
Autopilot

welcome all comments thoughts analysis and snide remarks

Any information on the cream interior regarding delays? My delivery date is now showing 8 November to 28 November. I formerly had an October delivery date. My specs are Midnight silver, cream interior w/21 inch wheels with FSD.
@Davidrun2B Check out the WA LR/Plaid thread! I just took delivery of a MSM with cream/walnut interior. Two weeks from order to my driveway here in the Seattle area. Originally, I ordered different colors (January EDD) then a couple of days later changed to what I received. Delay, what delay?!

F84BB47C-91C1-48A8-B772-0F379FC7D9CE.jpeg

I placed an order on August 3rd for Plaid model [ red exterior, black interior, 21'' wheels]. It showed ED on August 26 - September 09 for the past 2 weeks until today . I received a big kick in the nuts today LOL , I checked this morning and my account shows ED on March . Moved 7 months, that's crazy . Hopefully it shows up quicker then that

That would be sick ,me like a kid on Christmas LOL . I'm just hoping it shows up this year
@KnoxPlaid Happened to me last week! Went from a near range, to January. Check out signature. Now, look at me!

Attachments

• 858A7545-4866-4B5D-995A-63152017245E.jpeg
    858A7545-4866-4B5D-995A-63152017245E.jpeg
    880 KB · Views: 112
  • 3F498827-A58A-4B8D-950A-0EB276D08EA4.jpeg
    3F498827-A58A-4B8D-950A-0EB276D08EA4.jpeg
    785.3 KB · Views: 86
  • 3CE0923B-7D96-4A60-BE1F-B331C4ADD257.jpeg
    3CE0923B-7D96-4A60-BE1F-B331C4ADD257.jpeg
    844.9 KB · Views: 85
Reactions: mdk89135
I placed an order on August 3rd for Plaid model [ red exterior, black interior, 21'' wheels]. It showed ED on August 26 - September 09 for the past 2 weeks until today . I received a big kick in the nuts today LOL , I checked this morning and my account shows ED on March . Moved 7 months, that's crazy . Hopefully it shows up quicker then that
My ED changed to March tonight, but it’s done that two times before for a a day or two, then switched back to a similar range of dates That I had before I think it will switch back in a day or two, right back to near what it was, perhaps even with a VIN this time. Site tight, as I believe you’re far closure than you think. Your config sounds like readily available production pieces right now (I.E. no white interior or carbon), so I believe that bodes well for you getting it sooner than later IMHO.

Holy *sugar* , you must be working for Tesla if not go play Lottery you might hit a jackpot 😱😱😱😱.
I just checked my account now and look what I've got View attachment 697683
Congratulations! Mine just did the same thing today when I refreshed. Got my VIN and the ED window tightened WAY up to 8/29-9/1. It looks like our cars may end up on the same train. I expect the end-date to slip a week or so based upon loading into train, but we’ll see. As long as it gets here and I take delivery before my Mustang trade valuation expires on 9/11.

Holy *sugar* , you must be working for Tesla if not go play Lottery you might hit a jackpot 😱😱😱😱.
I just checked my account now and look what I've got View attachment 697683
@KnoxPlaid Nope, but I did do a lot of data analytics and posted a formula a while back (In my Washington State:)) thread. At the time, some laughed. Some didn't! Congrats on getting your VIN!
@GrnSqrl