Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S delivery date moved up drastically

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We are going to sell our Model S Plaid - white with tan and Walnut interior - 21 inch wheels and FSD. My wife is Asian and very petite and cant manage the yoke comfortably. Anyone interested please contact me. Photos are above in this thread and i can provide additional to those interested. 211 miles on the odometer.
Cheers.

We are going to sell our Model S Plaid - white with tan and Walnut interior - 21 inch wheels and FSD. My wife is Asian and very petite and cant manage the yoke comfortably. Anyone interested please contact me. Photos are above in this thread and i can provide additional to those interested. 211 miles on the odometer.
Cheers.
Sorry to hear this news... have you approached Tesla and asked if they would be able to swap steering wheels?

Sorry to hear this news... have you approached Tesla and asked if they would be able to swap steering wheels?
Can pretty much guarantee they won’t. It would open the floodgates for many of us to want to do similar, and Elon has said specifically this will not happen.

Elon, if you’re reading this, you got the yoke/buttons all wrong.

Cheers.
So sorry. 😞 It’s a shame good customers get punished for Tesla’s lack of practicality.

*Psst. It was rhetorical.
1631248544313.png

• Funny
Reactions: Mrhpsn and jebinc
Cheers.
What does her being Asian have to do with not being able to operate the yoke? The petite part I understand.

• Funny
Reactions: emailforbrett