Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S delivery date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, i just ordered model s couple days ago, it shows estimated delivery to be July. Is it possible this date would be moved up in the future ??
I’m also considering wrapping my tesla with cool wrap, and maybe do custom rims or wheels, i wonder if this would affect my mileage performance or repair if there’s an accident
1. Because on tesla website, 21’’ seems to have less mileage than 19’’, so i wonder if by using custom rims, it would also have impact
2. If i wrap it and replace wheels with custom wheels, would tesla still be able to repair the car and recover it to its original state(like cover the cost for wrap and custom wheels) if there was an accident that damaged the wrap or the wheel? Just wondering

Your delivery date will likely be pushed out as opposed to moved up.

Wheels do have an impact on range. From diameter and weight.

Wrap and wheel insurance is between you and your insurance company. Call them and ask.

Your delivery date will likely be pushed out as opposed to moved up.

Wheels do have an impact on range. From diameter and weight.

Wrap and wheel insurance is between you and your insurance company. Call them and ask.
Omg this morning I checked the delivery date is pushed to end of this month which is next two weeks, here I was thinking it would be pushed out, now I’m in panic mode because I have to find buyers for my old car

Omg this morning I checked the delivery date is pushed to end of this month which is next two weeks, here I was thinking it would be pushed out, now I’m in panic mode because I have to find buyers for my old car
Honestly I wouldn’t panic or sell the current car just yet. EDD have been known to make drastic jumps. Mine went from June to March-April to December back to March-April.