Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Delivery Dates and Sequencing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You guys crack me up.

I guess selling/being in enterprise software for 20 years it just stays in your veins :wink:

S kicks booty, P's rock it, P+ is rock'n'roll.

Barny can't wait for the pics. Get some sleep....

Thanks Tex. You guys have all helped keep me sane for the last six weeks. I managed to rack up almost 500 posts. Not bad... not the all time record (we know who has that) but not bad... :D

- - - Updated - - -

Look what I got... :smile:

Hello Barry,

I have just spoken with a colleague in Fremont who says he has your key in hand and is excited to introduce you to your brand new Model S tomorrow! Enjoy the tour and congratulations on your new Tesla. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,

Christopher Wimer |Delivery Experience

Despite some of the challenges folks have faced, I would have to say Tesla has the best customer service of any American auto manufacturer and easily challenges that of the global luxury brands. Congrats bareyb, looking forward to the glamour shots.

Just got an email from Ben Hertaus at Seattle.
Delivery date is Dec 3rd for order placed/confirmed September 28th.
VIN:25852

We were led to believe delivery would be mid November and almost got a loaner off the line cause that was a bit late for us.
I have come to learn that we could have beat the EU batch if we ordered a couple weeks prior - dropped the ball there and also on the loaner.
The reason I passed on the loaner was cause it didn't have the upgraded sound - I have regrets.

Brown | 85kw | pano | tech | PSensors (wife) | HF Sound | Smart Air | Tan + Obeche

Progress!!!

I finally received the e-mail tonight! My DS went ahead and scheduled me for delivery at Noon on 11/29 - Black Friday! I'll also be getting my MVPA and HPWC this week. Looks like Tesla will be making good on my original "Late November" delivery date. Woohoo!

Over the weekend, got a call from my DS in Fremont.
Delivery date is December 9th for order/placed confirmed October 14th.
VIN: 26828

Andrew is trying to move up the delivery date into November but no promises.

I finally received the e-mail tonight! My DS went ahead and scheduled me for delivery at Noon on 11/29 - Black Friday! I'll also be getting my MVPA and HPWC this week. Looks like Tesla will be making good on my original "Late November" delivery date. Woohoo!

Congrats you guys. Keep up the good work ;)