Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Delivery Dates and Sequencing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congratulations. try to get some sleep!!!
are they delivering to your place or picking it up at SC?

BTW i was going over your posts in the finance thread...
finally did you go through TechCU? what is the rate and percentage you financed.?
did you get in writing that RVG is valid with Tech CU financing?
thanks

Yep. Have it in writing! Only in states not serviced by USBank and Wells. 2.24% on 85% for 66mos.

Thanks SamGarber.
The rate might have gone up.
The "absolute lowest" rate (with whatever %down or term) quoted by Tech CU today is 2.99%

Sounds like it did. I got 1.99 from TechCU a couple of weeks ago on 75 percent financing. Thanks to SamGarber for the pointer on how to join.

Now I just have to make sure I don't lose the rate when my delivery inevitably slips from "late November" to "mid December." Confirmed on 10/9, FWIW, on an S85.

Sounds like it did. I got 1.99 from TechCU a couple of weeks ago on 75 percent financing. Thanks to SamGarber for the pointer on how to join.

Now I just have to make sure I don't lose the rate when my delivery inevitably slips from "late November" to "mid December." Confirmed on 10/9, FWIW, on an S85.
Mine is S85 too. Delivery on 12/5.
TechCU gives one month lock but said they might extend by couple of weeks.
I will start comparison shopping next week--that gives me a 6 week window.

Update on my Model S. Just received my final MVPA (motor vehicle purchase agreement) today and now have a PAY NOW button on my dashboard. Dash still says sourcing parts. Delivery set for 10/26. Closing loan with Alliant Credit Union on 10/24. Rate is 1.49% for 6 years. Would be 2.49% for 7 years. For up to 95% of car selling price.

Update on my Model S. Just received my final MVPA (motor vehicle purchase agreement) today and now have a PAY NOW button on my dashboard. Dash still says sourcing parts. Delivery set for 10/26. Closing loan with Alliant Credit Union on 10/24. Rate is 1.49% for 6 years. Would be 2.49% for 7 years. For up to 95% of car selling price.
Congrats!!! She is a beaut!

Thanks for the details!