Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S delivery delay

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any chance to arrange inspection before pickup? Well to be honest, doesn't really matter as I also plan on having HKMI to do a thorough inspection after pickup somewhere in Tsuen Wan ( where the inspection is normally performed they said ) and simply go back to Tesla with the problems!!

my car was there when i walked in and i waited for no more than 5 mins before the ds came to go through the delivery details. i think there were about two other folks there to pick up their baby but overall it was smooth.

i didnt arrange any formal inspection, i just checked several standard things myself i.e. windows, doors, frunk/trunk, alignments, and make sure the electronic features are functioning... then i took the car home. Things are all good after few days of driving, i'm a happy man ;)

my car was there when i walked in and i waited for no more than 5 mins before the ds came to go through the delivery details. i think there were about two other folks there to pick up their baby but overall it was smooth.

i didnt arrange any formal inspection, i just checked several standard things myself i.e. windows, doors, frunk/trunk, alignments, and make sure the electronic features are functioning... then i took the car home. Things are all good after few days of driving, i'm a happy man ;)

Congrats Frank TSLA that your new toy finally arrived~!
Great to hear your things worked out fine in your end with a smooth delivery.
I wished that my comming delivery would be smooth and satisfying as yours ;)