Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Delivery Hold Week of July 19 2021

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any reason given that they could not deliver today????.. I go in at 3..... I hope they dont change their mind!
~RP
Cause they just dont seem to give a F. Walked in at 10am open, with another family behind me. I was greeted by the only SA there, told her what I was here for (hold is gone please deliver today), she said 'one moment' and decided to talk to the family behind me looking to test drive the MY, for about 5-10 minutes. Finally she got to me and led with 'there is no way we can delivery the car today we're too busy'. I argued I dont care, waiting since Tuesday and all the other *sugar* should've been done by now. She said she will check with Service Manager and came back with tomorrow at 4:30. I argued no F'ing way and got it for the morning. I ended up backing off b/c its pointless- I sympathize on one hand (they all live in Elon's world) and just get beaten up all day but on the other, they could still be more engaging and accountable. Whatever it's one more day.

Cause they just dont seem to give a F. Walked in at 10am open, with another family behind me. I was greeted by the only SA there, told her what I was here for (hold is gone please deliver today), she said 'one moment' and decided to talk to the family behind me looking to test drive the MY, for about 5-10 minutes. Finally she got to me and led with 'there is no way we can delivery the car today we're too busy'. I argued I dont care, waiting since Tuesday and all the other *sugar* should've been done by now. She said she will check with Service Manager and came back with tomorrow at 4:30. I argued no F'ing way and got it for the morning. I ended up backing off b/c its pointless- I sympathize on one hand (they all live in Elon's world) and just get beaten up all day but on the other, they could still be more engaging and accountable. Whatever it's one more day.
Sorry to hear your experience went so badly..... for what its worth, I have had nothing but excellent Service from the repairs done on my 2020 X.... snd also today when I called and said I have new information on the release of the hold, She was incredibly helpful to get me in today.... so.... Your mileage may vary, but I understand if it was a Safety issue (Likely) then I am forgiving of the wait.... I ordered mine JAN 27th... it been a minute. Good Luck with your new ride ! :) cheers , ~RP

Took delivery of my Plaid today at 11:30am 👍🏼
4F598091-316B-4FAB-816B-2D1009E0EAFB.jpeg