Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What's crazy to me is the fact that even today I can go configure my exact same spec car and they show a May delivery date. Either they are planning to unblock a huge backlog by the end of the month or they just don't care that they're quoting dates that aren't in the realm of reality.

I've also called the 800 number and talked to the showroom, they all say the same thing, "Around 2 weeks is average, sometimes it can be a week longer, but we don't have any details to provide you." They should know how many they put out per day on average, be able to look at the backlog, and give a pretty good estimate...

Attachments

• Tesla Model S Order.png
    Tesla Model S Order.png
    224.6 KB · Views: 116
What's crazy to me is the fact that even today I can go configure my exact same spec car and they show a May delivery date. Either they are planning to unblock a huge backlog by the end of the month or they just don't care that they're quoting dates that aren't in the realm of reality.

I've also called the 800 number and talked to the showroom, they all say the same thing, "Around 2 weeks is average, sometimes it can be a week longer, but we don't have any details to provide you." They should know how many they put out per day on average, be able to look at the backlog, and give a pretty good estimate...

We're on the verge of impossible for shipping to the east coast. No matter what zip code I feed into it, it only says May. If it still says so by Wednesday, will abandon hope.

Tesla has the communications system suitable for a company of 100 running at a company of 50,000.

Vehicles were delivered after this video was released. It appears either resolved or incorrect.
If that was the case, how do you explain not one post, or video has been posted on any social media outlet reviewing a refreshed Model S,X
Not to mention why VINs haven't been released to placed orders for weeks.
Sounds like people who think they have the new models are perhaps mistaken.

If that was the case, how do you explain not one post, or video has been posted on any social media outlet reviewing a refreshed Model S,X

go to the Model X thread Anyone received delivery of 2019 'Raven' Refresh?. @Sketchy received his new X with Suspension and Motors. He posted his first experience driving and average miles; Others CA received also.

I agree.... my S was booked on 29 April but am still waiting for some response ... no VIN ..no nothing