Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my new Performance Raven earlier this week!

Was even able to get ventilated seats!

Attachments

• 2BE94974-56E1-4CE5-BE31-1453E9B11AC2.jpeg
    2BE94974-56E1-4CE5-BE31-1453E9B11AC2.jpeg
    752.5 KB · Views: 97
Finally got a VIN with a tentative delivery date of Sep 14th.

Anyone know how fast Tesla insurance gets approved after purchase? Or is it immediate?

I’m trading in my car and it’s insurance happens to expire tonight. I’m just going to get a 1 day insurance for the day of to drive it over on delivery day but they said I need to have an insurance for the new car PRIOR to coming in for delivery.

Picked up my white 2019 long range today!! One thing I noticed is the software version is 2019.15.106.1.3d1aae1. The guy claimed it is the latest version but I noticed the Beach Buggy game is not on the list of games which I thought was a new game that just came out so did I get an old software version??

Picked up my white 2019 long range today!! One thing I noticed is the software version is 2019.15.106.1.3d1aae1. The guy claimed it is the latest version but I noticed the Beach Buggy game is not on the list of games which I thought was a new game that just came out so did I get an old software version??
2019.32.1 is the latest. It should show up in your car eventually. I just picked up a new MX LR and it still has 2019.28.3.1 on it...

got an update from my rep that car is in paint today.... have a delivery factory pickup set for this Friday. Was going to have it delivered to my home but I wasn't comfortable with some schmoe driving my brand new 90k car on the freeway for 20+ miles to get to me before I ever sit in the car. Plus more risk of damage and the car showing up with something that would cause me to reject it.

Finally got a VIN with a tentative delivery date of Sep 14th.

Anyone know how fast Tesla insurance gets approved after purchase? Or is it immediate?

I’m trading in my car and it’s insurance happens to expire tonight. I’m just going to get a 1 day insurance for the day of to drive it over on delivery day but they said I need to have an insurance for the new car PRIOR to coming in for delivery.

I don't think you can get a quote until after you take delivery. I click on get a quote but the next page stonewalls me.

Well put me in a dress and call me Sally!

How the hell are these things popping up on new builds.... I want ventilated seats on my car, I've even asked and every thing I ask is NO NO NO NO NO. I want carbon interior, I'll pay 500 for it, it's the same car with the same interior just add the option and let people upgrade.

I ordered a Long Range so carbon fiber trim wasn't available.

Exactly...I went with the white interior JUST because I didn't want the lighter wood colors of the black interior. I would have gladly paid $500 for the carbon trim with black interior.