Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got a news notification regarding the new gear selection being on the touch screen. It said that the NHTSA has "no compliance concerns" with this. Maybe the delays came from a pending approval, and that approval has now been received?
Old news hah. But they don't have to approve it. NHTSA investigates when there are complaints of safety.

Reactions: boonedocks
I just got a news notification regarding the new gear selection being on the touch screen. It said that the NHTSA has "no compliance concerns" with this. Maybe the delays came from a pending approval, and that approval has now been received?
saw these articles a while ago actually - i think it was just a public statement they made when the leak happened

edit - didn't see the other comment above, my mistake

Last edited:
Who knows? Maybe a shortage of LEDs for the accent lighting in the interior which would explain the missing trim on the mules...

Getting tired of the guessing game. It is what it is, whenever that is...
FWIW went to my SC today and saw more Ys than I have ever seen (50?) and fewer 3s. I walked all over and saw no refreshed S or X.

My Tesla account still says "March" delivery. Yeah, okay, whatever. 🙄 This is quite alarming. I think I'll be paying Tesla with a Bank Cashier's Check. Um...not worth risking having Tesla screw up and try to charge me TWICE for a vehicle > $100K with almost NO WAY to get a quick refund via TALKING to Tesla CS on the phone and getting it straightened out immediately!!!!! Click on the link...o_O Tesla double-charged some customers for new cars, leaving them desperate for refund details

• Disagree
Reactions: LargeHamCollider
Welp Ladies and Gentlemen I’ve officially had enough of Tesla’s BS and I’m probably the first and maybe be the only person here to cancel my Model S order but enough is enough. I truly wish all of you the best of luck with your orders and hope they come through ASAP so I can read about your experiences, joys and anger lol. Sorry, I couldn’t hang in there guys but I can’t give a company this type of money the way they do business and treat customers. God bless you guys. Fingers crossed 🤞🏼 and rooting for you guys!

Attachments

• 8E41476F-4103-467D-9A99-5D8C0E735A6F.jpeg
    8E41476F-4103-467D-9A99-5D8C0E735A6F.jpeg
    277.4 KB · Views: 93
Welp Ladies and Gentlemen I’ve officially had enough of Tesla’s BS and I’m probably the first and maybe be the only person here to cancel my Model S order but enough is enough. I truly wish all of you the best of luck with your orders and hope they come through ASAP so I can read about your experiences, joys and anger lol. Sorry, I couldn’t hang in there guys but I can’t give a company this type of money the way they do business and treat customers. God bless you guys. Fingers crossed 🤞🏼 and rooting for you guys!
Another BS $100 in Elon's treasure chest. He got $100 out of me a few months ago.

Personally - I would pay another $100 just to get a look at Tesla's internal financials to see how much they make each quarter from customer initiated cancelled orders.

Everyone...Please step one place forward in the Refreshed Model S line. ;)

OK, lurking since I ordered LR Model S after the earnings call. Sold my 5 year old MS 85D a few weeks later to a friend. Now have to share my wife's 2018 Model X 100D. It is a tough life.
However, some reflection. Five years ago, I stood in line at the CLT Tesla dealership to order a Model 3 for my daughter, sight unseen. She got it almost 2 years later. Lighten up, enjoy a cocktail. It is all going to be great, soonish.

OK, lurking since I ordered LR Model S after the earnings call. Sold my 5 year old MS 85D a few weeks later to a friend. Now have to share my wife's 2018 Model X 100D. It is a tough life.
However, some reflection. Five years ago, I stood in line at the CLT Tesla dealership to order a Model 3 for my daughter, sight unseen. She got it almost 2 years later. Lighten up, enjoy a cocktail. It is all going to be great, soonish.
I used to agree with you - but when many families have to time their current car sale / trade-in with a Tesla purchase, strong drink won't make you feel better.

I have a $700 charge on my credit card bill from Hertz to prove it.

Reactions: sflgator