Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
White interior with a beige center, carbon fiber center with wood grain dash. Test vehicle?

If a mix and match of interior colors then probably a tester. Why would they deliver a white interior with beige center armrest?
And thanks that at least it is focus and no looking like you were taking samsquanch

Reactions: elguapo and TNGuy99
uhm, well this is news to me: Tesla Model S Plaid sets new record for fastest 1/4 mile time of any production car - Drive Tesla Canada

If the record ends up being announced/shown on Jay Leno's Garage, that would be a great way to kick off deliveries!
EXACTLY! Wow. My 700 HP/TQ GT-R running on e85 fuel ran 10.2 sec @ 136MPH and that's flying. This MS Plaid really is a rocket ship...9.23 sec. @ 152MPH is like crazy, stupid fast AND if true, as advertised!!! Totally sick! Very impressive! o_O:cool: And some people don't understand why the MS Plaid is much more $$ than the LR. Um, okay. :rolleyes: This thing is FASTER than a Bugatti Chrion Sport costing > $3m.

Last edited:
@Hayseed_MS - wondered where my magic 8 ball went

Also, Tesla these dirty bastards removing the tilt. Terrible.
That's okay, earlier today I went back to window shopping the model S on the Tesla website. I noticed the range of the LR was reduced from 412 to 375 and started flipping out. Then I realized the cookies loaded the arachnid wheels from my last visit...

Reactions: T-Racer
not sure if this has been posted or not. Could be true who knows.

This experience has reminded me that talk is talk. Not even SA’s know anything. The only people that will are the ones who eventually have it in their garage.

MS MSM LR Arachnids Feb 5th order - July