Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What kind of comment is this? First of all, if you have to start with gotta be rude - maybe you just shouldn’t say anything!

Secondly, what the hell does a Plaid kinda guy look like? Enlighten us!
1623375705839.jpeg

THIS is what a Plaid guy looks like 👍🏻

Well just to **** with some of you, here are my esteemed predictions for tonight:

1. Model S (Plaid and not Plaid) are getting 4680s.
  2. LR Will get ~450 miles of range and Plaid will get 500 miles of range.
  3. They will unveil V4 supercharging along with the new batteries - 350kW, allowing the cars to charge from 0-50% in 10 minutes.
  4. New battery packs (whether 4680s or not) will charge with much better overall bands with less trailing off.
  5. They will unveil an all new Tesla App store like feature - for both games and future apps from developers much like a phone/tablet.
  6. They will unveil a new product that Elon will say "yeah - this is coming mid next year" but it will actually be 2023 or 2024.

At least 4/6 predictions will be correct.
I hope you're not severely disappointed based on your (possibly serious?) predictions. 🥺

10pm ET would be 6pm not 7pm when the doors open no?
ARRGH!!! 23 years living in Arizona with no daylight savings time. Messing me up. This crap is the pinnacle of the stupidity of man. "Instead of getting up an hour earlier, lets just change all the clocks!"

My first car was an ambassador, could never get it to go 60 mph. Maybe because of cows and donkeys on the road

Mine was a 1987 Plymouth Reliant station wagon.

how fast is this car ? top speed: 168 km/h (104 mph) (©theoretical);
accelerations: 0- 60 mph 10.9

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Made it here. Waiting to go in. Only 20 deliveries today.
Sad only 20 deliveries today but I guess it's mainly for you NoCa folks. Anyhow, please don't forget to ask all of our good and some silly questions to the Tesla HQ folks since our local Tesla folks are a bunch of useless morons! LOL! 😜 Enjoy and thank you! Have fun!!