Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like they’re starting to fill the LR orders. Guess they’ve filled all the plaids, except the ones with CF? Anyone still missing a VIN for a non CF Plaid?
Am I a joke to you.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20210626-162334_Google.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210626-162334_Google.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 85
One tip for new Plaid owners--all the available sources are all compressed audio. Do yourself a favor and drop some high quality MP4 files on a USB-C stick and listen to those to really get a feel for the audio system. Uncompressed audio files would be ideal, but there seems to be SW bug with reading FLAC files right now.

One tip for new Plaid owners--all the available sources are all compressed audio. Do yourself a favor and drop some high quality MP4 files on a USB-C stick and listen to those to really get a feel for the audio system. Uncompressed audio files would be ideal, but there seems to be SW bug with reading FLAC files right now.
this is a great point. All of the streaming services (in my opinion, especially streaming over cellullar) are marginal at best. Cant blame the audio system for poor quality input.

GIGO was the old saying..

If we have the high quality Spotify or Apple Music plans, does streaming over BT help or is that also converted to compressed?

Question: to confirm. Pre-refresh Arachnids are Forged. Refreshed Arachnids are non forged and are Cast. And Forged is lighter/stronger than Cast. Is all of that accurate? Or am I off?
Old arachnids are forged

can’t confirm if new arachnids are forged, but unlikely. Haven’t seen confirmation one way or other.

forged is lighter and stronger

• Informative
Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Cardenio must be an older name (maybe internal code name). When I first got my car, going through the menus, for the wheel size, the two options provided were 19/Cardenio and 21/Arachnid. After that small update I received post-launch, the menu showed 19/Tempest.
The best way to know what is this "famous" Cardenio for the new model S (Plaid or not) would be to have the luck to have this post read by a Plaid owner who have the standard 19" wheels and who will take pictures to show us what sort of wheel is under the wheel cover of his car !