Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
[MEDIA = twitter] 1420474211148128256 [/MEDIA]

Souhaitez-nous bonne chance.

Please add me in as well. Thank you!
You can also add me to the list.
Order from the beginning of July on the old continent and in solidarity with all of you who are waiting.
2021 - Plaid - Bleu/Blanc - 21" - Carbone - Pas de FSD - (RN - 1152XXXX)

Everything is relative in life so I guess for some people, spending $90k-$100 is waste of money for a car. Let alone extra $45k for just speed.

I ordered a LR earlier which had delivery date blank while I ordered a Plaid two days ago, and it’s already updated twice and shows Aug 11 - Aug 20 delivery.
IMO, buying a Tesla whether LR or Plaid is not a practical financial decision, we buy because of other factors. I agree that LR is better bang for the money spent but do we really think buying a $90k+ car is “ better money spent”. Who are we kidding!!!
We buy because we want to. Outside of folks who love Tesla, spending this amount of money is insane for a car. Whether $90k or &140k
What configuration Plaid did you order. I placed mine about a week ago and still no EDD or VIN but SA keeps telling me August. Am I looking in the right place - take account, manage RN?

Side note. This looks like it could be a good update coming!
1627560167272.png

Dear Tesla,

Please could you explain to me what this means: Estimated Delivery: July 31 - August 07

Why do you tease me so? Why? What did I do to deserve this? Without a VIN, why do you even think July 31 is a possibility? Why?

Sincerely,

Me
You have black interior and 21" wheels. How are you even worried about not getting the car soon is beyond me lol I am almost certain you will get your car in the next 2-3 weeks

Nope nothing here. Spoke to my TA earlier at Mt. Kisco SC about my blank EDD. He didn’t know anything but he did say he was NOT aware of any 19s delivered yet. I said I saw pics of a refresh with 19s in IL and he was surprised to hear that because he wasn’t aware of any 19” deliveries. The situation is so weird.
It's because these twats don't plan on making the 19s and are busy delivering 21" config to influencers. It's infuriating to say the least. Add to it the fact that nobody knows what the hell is going on and when or if ever the production of 19s will start

Man why do you do this? You PM’d me about it, might’ve not liked what I had to say, and now you need to tell everyone you’re a hero for telling me how to live my life? No one is impressed. As I told you before, if you don’t like what I have to say then hit the ignore button and stop dragging this out in this thread. You already addressed it in the PMs.

As you can see my likes to dislike ratio is huge so I guess I’m not the worst person ever after all. We’re all not going to agree with each other, there’s a huge variety of people here with different beliefs, backgrounds, etc. All I know is I’m not going to sit here and tell you or anyone else what they want to hear instead of saying what I want to share. This is a place to express opinions, emotions, and experiences, and if you can’t handle that then maybe YOU need to exit the forum.
I was… impressed.