Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone with white on white 21" wheels with Wood trim waiting on a VIN? If yes, then I got a VIN for you. I will not be keeping this order so before I cancel it and it gets assigned randomly please PM me so I can give you the details and you can have your SA or SC manager assign it to your account.
If you're in Kentucky or Ohio area, it'll be even better because it's showing EDD of Sep 24-30

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210918-102229_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210918-102229_Samsung Internet.jpg
    470.9 KB · Views: 88
Well my 19” LR with White interior was scheduled for December 3-23 after changing 3x. Now my delivery date has disappeared again.
I went blank this week too. Checked my page this morning (as I do every morning for the past 5 months) and everything was different and it was asking for payment methods, got excited but it just went back to normal and blank date again. Before this I was Oct 30-Nov 19

I would pay after inspection of vehicle if satisfied.
Thanks

Curious if anybody has done this, and can provide info on whether it will add any amount significant time to the delivery process.
Taking my car directly from tesla to get PPF and ceramic coating at ALSET.
would like to take a little bit of an extended joy/test ride along the way.
ALSET is only ~ 9 minutes from the Portland, OR SC.
I will try to post videos of Delivery & PPF process on my YouTube channel.

Thanks

Curious if anybody has done this, and can provide info on whether it will add any amount significant time to the delivery process.
Prepare yourself...the week plus wait after just a 20 minute drive to the shop is torturous.

Anyone with white on white 21" wheels with Wood trim waiting on a VIN? If yes, then I got a VIN for you. I will not be keeping this order so before I cancel it and it gets assigned randomly please PM me so I can give you the details and you can have your SA or SC manager assign it to your account.
If you're in Kentucky or Ohio area, it'll be even better because it's showing EDD of Sep 24-30
Cancelled!
Hopefully one of you guys gets it. Vehicle is already there and ready for delivery

Thanks

so my car needs a trunk alignment, they put me 3 weeks out, even though they knew it was an issue before delivery. So I decided to get it ceramic/wrapped anyway prior to them repairing. I talked to the body shop and they said it should be fine. Tesla, covering their butts, said to wait to get it wrapped. I'm not driving this red beast for 3 weeks, risking rock chips etc. Once i get it back from the shop after ceramic, etc. I can then rest easy when crushing the pedal (safely of course).

The other thing, on my way to the shop to get it wrapped, apparently ran over a piece of shard/metal, popped the tire. Right as I was approaching the shop, warning light about a low tire... tire is trashed. I dislike these soft summer tires. $350+ down the drain.

so my car needs a trunk alignment, they put me 3 weeks out, even though they knew it was an issue before delivery. So I decided to get it ceramic/wrapped anyway prior to them repairing. I talked to the body shop and they said it should be fine. Tesla, covering their butts, said to wait to get it wrapped. I'm not driving this red beast for 3 weeks, risking rock chips etc. Once i get it back from the shop after ceramic, etc. I can then rest easy when crushing the pedal (safely of course).

The other thing, on my way to the shop to get it wrapped, apparently ran over a piece of shard/metal, popped the tire. Right as I was approaching the shop, warning light about a low tire... tire is trashed. I dislike these soft summer tires. $350+ down the drain.
So what kind of tires do you think are suitable for a Plaid?