Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can someone please post the link to the Tesla new car inventory listing?
Just go to tesla.com and hit Existing Inventory under Model S.

Here's the link if you can't find it:

I’m starting to think I should have just gotten a Taycan.

Headlights, stereo, bluetooth and mic have all stopped working after delivery today.
YES, you should get a Taycan and sell your MS LR to someone else. BTW -- heard the Taycan now has a 6+ month wait for delivery. Oh, and good luck with the range anxiety that comes with the Taycan's 220 mi. EPA rating, super cramped interior, ridiculously small rear window you can't see sh!t out of, finicky UI, confusion by many people asking you how you like your new Porsche Panamera, and somewhat slow performance of the P car (and yes, many of us here have been Porsche owners so no need to trounce on me or anyone else as 'Tesla fanboys' as that's probably the last thing I am anyway, lol). Oh, and remember not long ago when Porsche had a RECALL on ALL the Taycans due to many of them DYING suddenly in the middle of the road? Oh well, at least the Porsche Taycan handles well though, right? 🤔 😜

In the end, I think Porsche will indeed have some super amazing EVs sometime in the next few years...just not at this time.

Last edited:
I’m starting to think I should have just gotten a Taycan.

Headlights, stereo, bluetooth and mic have all stopped working after delivery today.
They all stopped working because your garage is way too spiffy. I’m jealous. Not to worry however, those are all easily fixable. It will be worth the hassle in the end.

They all stopped working because your garage is way too spiffy. I’m jealous. Not to worry however, those are all easily fixable. It will be worth the hassle in the end.
I really hope they can be fixed easily. It’s pretty disappointing. This is the first car I’ve owned with issues right away. Mobile service is coming out Monday morning. Not sure if they will be able to replace a headlight, but I hope so.

Congrats! When did you order? Trying to decide if I should be upset about someone getting white seats before me. 😂
Picked up myPlaid Red/white+black wood 21" today at North Park. Cedars Springs said first white seats in a Plaid they have received.Took it immediately to Xpel for PPF and tint.

Attachments

• IMG_3503.jpeg
    IMG_3503.jpeg
    454.6 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_3508.jpeg
    IMG_3508.jpeg
    498.5 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_3509.jpeg
    IMG_3509.jpeg
    516.5 KB · Views: 72
I still haven't seen a Plaid in the wild. Perhaps that has something to do with the fact that I live in the armpit of the midwest?
Same, I still haven't seen a refresh in the wild. I see tons of Model 3/Y. Tesla folks seem to be most interested in checking out my car. Many non-Tesla folks seem to just stare at the Yoke at red lights etc.