Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I drove something other than my Tesla for the first time in a month. I borrowed my wife's Highlander while my MS sat for a mobile appointment at home.

I approached the end of our street and panicked for a moment when the car didn't slow down when I let off the gas. I hit the brake a little harder than necessary. The stalk blinkers were surprisingly awkward. At work, I had to consciously remember to turn her vehicle off. When I came out for lunch, I found I had left the parking brake off, the key FOB was still in the center console, and the doors were unlocked.

It's official. I've been converted to a Tesla driver.
Curious now if your buddy is also a Tesla owner driving his wife's Range Rover?

6 months after cancelling the a plus order I made on Battery Day, I just placed a new order 1157992xx.

LR, Red on Cream, with Wood. EDD April-May.

So, Elons lack of comments on Plaid, and CT, the EQS EPA rating and delays, and the final straw, the removal of wood trim on the Plaid, forced my hand.

That plus the insane prices for Tesla used. My nose cone car is worth more than what I paid for it 3 years ago as a CPO, with 25K more miles. Just Nuts!

So, I'm back, but not in black, because I can't abide CF trim.

I'll miss out on the Plaid, but there is always Turo.

Wait? For real? Permanent? How do you know?
@GrnSqrl Just click on his screen name. When you do, this pops up!

Banned.JPG