Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Big Wood, then Pecker Wood, now Monkey Pecker Wood!
laughing-spacex.gif

It was raht thar! I mean the pixels were “precise”! I claim immunity!!!
Sure you are. Look at what you've done did now... 😩😞

Quite frustrated because my EDD just got pushed back again. RN is 11395. Preordered a plaid+ back on September 20th last year. Was showing October 25th-November 15th EDD until today, now showing November 29th-December 27th

Anyone with an RN earlier than 11395 in a similar boat?
And now "back to our regularly scheduled programming"....
So many wood jokes, maybe that is the actual topic anyone really cares about on this here forum.
BJIC, @grantgro83 My RN1138638... Ordered orig wayyyyy back in Aug. 2020. Then I held order awaiting the suspected Refresh. Unheld order on 01-15-21. I thought my MS LR was to arrive in Mar/Apr but that was just a lie. I have had my EDD slip so many times that I'm actually almost beyond caring anymore. Curr my EDD is holding tight (for past 10d) at Nov 5-25th. It'll likely slip into New Yr soon tho. That Monkey at the controls is really good at crushing my hopes not my EDD.

And now "back to our regularly scheduled programming"....
So many wood jokes, maybe that is the actual topic anyone really cares about on this here forum.
BJIC, @grantgro83 My RN1138638... Ordered orig wayyyyy back in Aug. 2020. Then I held order awaiting the suspected Refresh. Unheld order on 01-15-21. I thought my MS LR was to arrive in Mar/Apr but that was just a lie. I have had my EDD slip so many times that I'm actually almost beyond caring anymore. Curr my EDD is holding tight (for past 10d) at Nov 5-25th. It'll likely slip into New Yr soon tho. That Monkey at the controls is really good at crushing my hopes not my EDD.
Hmm… using ED and Wood jokes in the same sentence again are we? 😏

View attachment 719334Cross posted - discuss here if this has happened to you:

Similar on my Plaid, but more on top right corner. Ranger came out to my house and replaced the yolk. Checked out the whole car, downloaded new software - 30 minutes - all good. Do you think any legacy OEMs would do this? I think not.

Most people with 100k to spend would likely consider a LR is 10% less cost, with greater performance and range and the SuC network.

Not anti MB. If they matched the LR on Price and range, given that they have superior paint, fit, interior and service, I'd be interested. Disappointing that seems not to be the case, as MS still has little competition and Tesla has less incentive to up their game on sales and service.

It appears either the drivetrain is less efficient, or the reference area is greater, or both. Assuming the pack is similar in capacity to the refresh S.

They are using prismatic cells. A bit of a risk factor IMO.
The look of the car is meh on the outside.

SC call required.
and 1 more thing- my wall connector wont open the charge port. have to do it manually. i know this was a known issue- how do they fix it? anyone has similar experience or can guide me?

BTW, I took mine in. They said it was a loose UHF antenna. Now it works sporadically. I guess I have to take it back?