Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
shout out to all you 21” 🦚🦚🦚 that said 19” wheels were too ugly and then had to install FUUUGLY as 💩 mud flaps 😂🤣😂

Here is a video today 12+ drive through car washes and NO 💩 mud flaps😂🤣

Side note 3,800 miles in and averaging 263 wH/mi so far on 19” as well.

Glad I did the video tho. Found a coupe of left o
263wh/mile = safety score 💯.
I don’t know whether to applaud or feel sad!

Drive it like...you stole a Prius?

Out of Spec review of the Plaid from a Tesla owner that reviews EV cars. He’s recently driven the Taycan, Audi GT, Lucid Air and Mercedes EQS. I haven’t finished watching, but I like his mature approach to reviews.
Was just about repost... Probably the best in depth performance review ive seen

In case anyone cares to share my misery... My EDD changed again. No surprise, they just pushed me back as i was about to enter the window. No worries, Tesla... It's only been 9 months. See sig for details
Haha. Me. Twofold. They move my EDD once I pass the entry window. Original order placed battery day, 9/22/20.

My Delivery window just moved back 5 days but the end up 9 days, guess that is good news... and on a Saturday

Your Model S​

RN115109284

View Design Details

Estimated Delivery: October 16 - October 30​

Seems like good news to me! Then again I'm a tireless optimist so any change can seem like good news!

Do you know if others with your configuration xor others in your area have taken delivery? Currently trying to sleuth out how EDD updates are rolled out (delivery geography vs configuration vs both vs something else).

In case anyone cares to share my misery... My EDD changed again. No surprise, they just pushed me back as i was about to enter the window. No worries, Tesla... It's only been 9 months. See sig for details
I'm in a similar boat. Have you been able to figure out which components are slowing you down? For a while the white/21" combo seemed to be impossible to deliver, but we've seen both whites and 21" models delivered so I'm not too sure! I really hope you get your car soon!!

So how long have we been here? Do we really still believe EDD's?

iwtb.jpeg

So how long have we been here? Do we really still believe EDD's?
So you believe in god!? If yes, then yes (blind faith to the rescue) if not, then also yes (Tesla does the right thing).

That means overall, yes!

Also, we’re all here because we’re not all there! Some of us have not been “all there” for a while now!

Last edited: