Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You don’t miss the m5 at all? Mine is a 2020 if that matters.
I love the way BMW did/does suspension but it got to the point (especially with the V10s) where there was too much TC intervention. My experience ended with my first P85 in 2013 and can not comment on the newer cars. I'm certain BMW has not been sitting still and the newer cars must be superb.

Then I experienced all torque all the time and I was done for. I've literally flat foot launched it out of my garage seconds after sitting in a stone cold car. No oil temperature to worry about. No vibrations, jerky shifting, stink, noise,,,,. The BeV thing just won me over as a daily driver.

Now with the Plaid, the 12C is not getting the love. I guess its next on the block.

Hey, I got a recall notice for my airbag. Maybe it won’t have the slightly visible burst seam.
Or more seams; the issue is problematic deployment. Two to three months before new parts are available, per SC.

Letter says the two driver airbags may not deploy properly, but do continue to drive it…. WTF?! How did their lawyers allow that letter to go out! CF/CJ.

Looking for some guidance if possible. I ordered a Plaid+ in May, which got converted over to a Plaid whenever they cancelled the Plaid+. I haven't completed any delivery information since I'm not looking to take delivery until Spring '22 (which is partially why I ordered the Plaid+, since I wasn't concerned about a 2022 delivery date).

Today, I got this text. I texted back saying I wanted to wait until Spring of next year, but haven't received a response yet. Does anyone have a SA contact that they would recommend that I can reach out to about this, or been in this situation and know how long I can delay delivery? I appreciate any input.

image.png

Looking for some guidance if possible. I ordered a Plaid+ in May, which got converted over to a Plaid whenever they cancelled the Plaid+. I haven't completed any delivery information since I'm not looking to take delivery until Spring '22 (which is partially why I ordered the Plaid+, since I wasn't concerned about a 2022 delivery date).

Today, I got this text. I texted back saying I wanted to wait until Spring of next year, but haven't received a response yet. Does anyone have a SA contact that they would recommend that I can reach out to about this, or been in this situation and know how long I can delay delivery? I appreciate any input.

image.png

Just call the generic customer service number tell them that you want to place a hold on your account for delivery and then just tell them a date like January or February. They will do up to 6 months after you get your first VIN.