Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

I expect you will soon receive an email from your DS saying it will be here on Monday and ready for pickup on Thursday. I know I just did. :) My pickup is scheduled for Thursday at 3pm.

Got a call from my DS today! Car is on the way and I'm scheduled to pick it up on Tuesday! I'm amazed at how fast it went from production complete to having an appointment to pick it up.

Just got notified that we're in production. DS sent an email before I noticed--and that's that I checked at least 3 times this morning. Pleasant surprise after being in meetings all day!

Model S 90D | VIN#113871 | MC Pearl White | Pano Roof | 19" Std Wheels | Grey Next Gen Seats | Piano Black Trim | Black Alcantara Headliner | Autopilot | Premium Interior & Lighting | UHFS | SAS -- Ordered 10/15/2015 | CNF 10/22/2015 | In Prod 11/11/2015 | End Prod xx/xx/2015 | Delivered xx/xx/2015

Late this evening 11/11, the status on MyTesla page changed to "The Tesla Factory is building your Model S"
(I think clicking on MyTesla page several times a day worked) :) So excited!

- order placed 10/26
- order confirmed, entered production queue 11/3
- est delivery early Dec, according to my DS

70D, VIN: 1156xx

WOW! That was fast. Congrats. I think you estimate of early December is a bit off!

WOW! That was fast. Congrats. I think you estimate of early December is a bit off!

thanks! I was expecting longer wait from confirmation to production start too, based on other examples I've seen here. I haven't heard from my DS since earlier in the week so I don't know how accurate the delivery estimate is, but perhaps that's to allow for transporation time from CA to BC??
(... I guess I should go figure out how to enter my data into the spreadsheet now)

Late this evening 11/11, the status on MyTesla page changed to "The Tesla Factory is building your Model S"
(I think clicking on MyTesla page several times a day worked) :) So excited!

- order placed 10/26
- order confirmed, entered production queue 11/3
- est delivery early Dec, according to my DS

70D, VIN: 1156xx

I have VIN 1155xx and my car is almost the exact same spec as yours (blue 70D), I confirmed 11/2. Mine is still in the production queue...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC