Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

I wonder if that is sensationalist? If you watch the video long enough, at the delivery center there were a few S and X cars...
I don't think so.. I have watched dozens if not over 100 flyovers (from this guy and the guy before him that did the videos) in the past 12 months.

Watching the videos you can start to make some conclusions and assumptions. Granted it's a snapshot of the bigger picture but you see little queues here and there with how many S/X cars are sitting around, how busy the Q/A tents are with the factory humming along or not, the tractor trailers picking up the cars for delivery in the logistics lot. Sometimes there are no trucks sometimes many(like this video). How full the logistics lot is at that given time. There have been times where they were having major issues with truck drivers and that logistics lot was packed to the gills.

At the end of the day myself and many others have no clue what is going on. Perhaps they just moved where they keep the S/X cars. (though I doubt it)

Go back and watch several of his vids. you will see yourself.

Whats the status with everyone elses cars, are they pushing EED back, are they holding? has anyone received a white interior LR?
I picked up my 2022 MSLR, Black exterior with white interior, on 3/2/22 from Kansas City. It took around 9 months, and I got one of the very last production models with the old lights, but I'm very happy with my car and am glad I didn't reject it at the time waiting for the new lights.

You can definitely expect multiple EDD pushbacks through this process. When I ordered in June of 2021, my original EDD was September 2021...
img_6658 2 small.jpg

Whats the status with everyone elses cars, are they pushing EDD back, are they holding? has anyone received a white interior LR?
No change since 5/12, and that was due to an order change. Last change before that was on 4/23. I'm likely jinxing myself, but EDD has been stable. Fingers crossed here, but certainly not holding my breath

I am posting this here since you are my "friends" and I don't need to start a new thread. I kept my "Tessio" license plates and DMV in CA assigned them to my new car. I did not get either a front license plate frame or screws to attach the plate. Did any of you? Before non Californian's comment, I don't want a ticket or to be pulled over for no plate.

Reactions: DukeofURL
I am posting this here since you are my "friends" and I don't need to start a new thread. I kept my "Tessio" license plates and DMV in CA assigned them to my new car. I did not get either a front license plate frame or screws to attach the plate. Did any of you? Before non Californian's comment, I don't want a ticket or to be pulled over for no plate.

25 years since my one and only ticket in SoCal.

Never regretted leaving it off.

Plus, there is the decal plate option.